|£2.56 from Boots|
- It smells soo good.
- Your skin is definitely left feeling silkier.
- I found that it worked quite nicely as a shaving cream.
- The price is good for the size of the bottle.
- It does feel quite greasy when in the shower, although not once you've dried off.
- Tougher areas such as knees and elbows aren't really left feeling any different and need an additional moisturiser.
- It just doesn't do the job like a body lotion.
Although I will definitely be using this product in addition to my body lotion and not as a replacement, I'm still giving it a thumbs up. The reason is that I'm rubbish at moisturising and I know that sadly that's never going to change. Therefore, as this does leave your skin feeling softer it is perfect for those in between days when moisturising is just never going to happen. The hitch is that without using any other body moisturising product my skin has still started to dry out, and so Nivea's promise that there is 'no need to apply an additional body lotion' is simply not true. There may be no need to apply one everyday, but every now and then I will unfortunately still have to go through that uncomfortable, and oh so slightly miserable process of moisturising my body. Shame.
I'd be interested to know whether any of you have tried this product and if so, what you think about it. Also, if anyone has some alternatives to try and soften my dislike for moisturising (and therefore help soften my skin... sorry that was bad...) I would love to hear them!